Oatey® 130 Series Shower Drain For Tile Shower Bases are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used. Three part drain includes base, reversible clamp collar and threaded barrel. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces
- Drain body solvent welds over 2" or inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Reversible clamping collar is secured with 4 stainless steel bolts into brass inserts
- 2" IPS threaded strainer barrel is adjustable to allow for easy height adjustment
- Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 Inches|
Available in 7 Variations
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.