- 2" IPS threaded strainer barrel is adjustable to allow for easy height adjustment
- Drain body solvent welds over 2" or inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces
- Reversible clamping collar is secured with 4 stainless steel bolts into brass inserts
- Round drain barrel accommodates 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
- Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.