Oatey® 2 in. or 3 in. ABS Screw-Tite Strainer with Chrome Plated Brass Barrel
Oatey® 130 Series Shower Drain For Tile Shower Bases are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used. Three part drain includes base, reversible clamp collar and threaded barrel. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
Part #: 42393
- Configurations come in square or round, snap-in or screw-in, and polished stainless steel, brushed nickel, or oil rubbed bronze
- They include a beauty tile ring that protects grout
- Drains are available in gray PVC and ABS.
- Reversible clamping collar adds 1" of height and contains double weep holes and weep channels to optimize and ensure drainage
- Complete unit SKUs are available with and without test plugs, as well as rough components and finish components options
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Strainer Finish:||Polished Brass|
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
What pipes can a Mushroom Vent Cap be used on?
Mushroom Vent Caps can be attached to any vertical sanitary vent pipe, in order to keep debris from falling into the pipe. This doesn’t apply to septic tank vents which rise vertically out of the ground, and then turn down (looking like a candy cane).
Can a Saddle Tee Kit be used in a project when plumbing inspections are necessary?
No. This product is not intended for use in any plumbing system where plumbing codes are enforced.