- 2" IPS threaded strainer barrel is adjustable to allow for easy height adjustment
- Drain body solvent welds over 2" or inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces
- Reversible clamping collar is secured with 4 stainless steel bolts into brass inserts
- Round drain barrel accommodates 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
- Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner
|[UPC] 038753423937 · [Part #] 42393|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Pipe Size:||2 or 3 Inches|||
|Strainer Finish:||Polished Brass|
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
What pipes can a Mushroom Vent Cap be used on?
Mushroom Vent Caps can be attached to any vertical sanitary vent pipe, in order to keep debris from falling into the pipe. This doesn’t apply to septic tank vents which rise vertically out of the ground, and then turn down (looking like a candy cane).
Can a Saddle Tee Kit be used in a project when plumbing inspections are necessary?
No. This product is not intended for use in any plumbing system where plumbing codes are enforced.