Oatey® 101 PS Series Solvent Weld Shower Drain is designed for easy installation by sealing to pre-formed shower stall bases with fiber and rubber washers. Can be installed with Oatey PVC or ABS solvent cement and Oatey Primer. Final solvent cement selection will depend on the material of your drain assembly and pipe.
- Designed for preformed shower stall bases
- 2" Sch. 40 DWV pipe solvent welds to the drain base
- Drain body is sealed to shower base with rubber gasket and fiber slip washer
- Drain top accommodates 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite Strainers
- Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
- Easy to install
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Pre-Formed Bases|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.