Oatey® 2 in. 101 PNC ABS No-Calk Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer
Oatey® Brass and Plastic No-Calk Shower Drains are designed for use with preformed shower stall bases. The drain body is sealed to the shower base with a fiber and rubber washer. 2” Schedule 40 DWV pipe is secured with a mechanically compressed gasket that does not require caulking. Drain top accommodates 4-¼” Universal Snap-Tite Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes.
Part #: 42084
- Includes drain tightening wrench
- Drain is fixed to the drain pipe from above the shower base
- Drain body is sealed to the shower base with a fiber and rubber washer
- Can be used with 1-1/2 In Schedule 40 DWV pipe and 1-1/2 In or 2 In Copper DWV pipe when cauling gasket is replaced
- Ideal for slab construction
- 2” Schedule 40 DWV pipe is secured with a mechanically compressed gasket that does not require caulking
- Drain top accommodates 4-¼ In Universal Snap-Tite Strainers
- Designed for use with all preformed shower stall bases
- Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
|Strainer Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Product Type:||Shower Drain Pre-Formed Bases|
Available in 5 Variations
Color / Finish
Showing 5 of 5
There are no results available
Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Where do you put the rubber washer and paper ring when installing a shower drain?
The large rubber sealing washer will be placed up against the underside of the shower base, and the friction washer will be placed between the rubber sealing washer and locking nut. Contact our customer service department and they will be happy to send you a copy of the instruction sheet and exploded view drawing.
Is the flat side of the No-Caulk gasket facing up or down when it is put over the drain pipe?
The flat side of the gasket should be at the bottom of No-Caulk drain body, seating onto the inside lip of the body. The beveled side of the gasket will be facing up.