Oatey® 2 in. 101 PNC PVC No-Calk Shower Drain with Plastic Strainer
Oatey® Brass and Plastic No-Calk Shower Drains are designed for use with preformed shower stall bases. The drain body is sealed to the shower base with a fiber and rubber washer. 2” Schedule 40 DWV pipe is secured with a mechanically compressed gasket that does not require caulking. Drain top accommodates 4-¼” Universal Snap-Tite Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes.
Part #: 42075
- Designed for use with all preformed shower stall bases
- Drain is fixed to the drain pipe from above the shower base
- Ideal for slab construction
- Drain body is sealed to the shower base with a fiber and rubber washer
- 2” Schedule 40 DWV pipe is secured with a mechanically compressed gasket that does not require caulking
- Drain top accommodates 4-¼ In Universal Snap-Tite Strainers
- Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
- Can be used with 1-1/2 In Schedule 40 DWV pipe and 1-1/2 In or 2 In Copper DWV pipe when cauling gasket is replaced
- Includes drain tightening wrench
|Pipe Size:||2 in.|
|Connection Type:||No Calk|
The easiest way to remove the strainer is to weave a string or small wire through two openings near the edge of the strainer and pull straight up. It is not recommended that you pry the corner up because it could damage the shower base surface. When you are ready to reinstall the strainer, simply line it up over the drain body and press down evenly.
What pipes can a Mushroom Vent Cap be used on?
Mushroom Vent Caps can be attached to any vertical sanitary vent pipe, in order to keep debris from falling into the pipe. This doesn’t apply to septic tank vents which rise vertically out of the ground, and then turn down (looking like a candy cane).
Can a Saddle Tee Kit be used in a project when plumbing inspections are necessary?
No. This product is not intended for use in any plumbing system where plumbing codes are enforced.