- Plumber-preferred, quarterturn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. This means no knock outs falling into drains and no tools required. Oatey® Exclusive feature.
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers. Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Unique interlocking wing flanges accommodate on-stud, straddle-stud and three-box installations. Advanced snap-lockdesign allows assembly and disassembly with equal ease, for quicker installation and easy repositioning on the job.
- Using a single box platform provides significant convenience to installers. One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types. All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
|[UPC] 038753374345 · [Part #] 37434|
|Valve Type:||No Hammer|
Yes. Oatey offers a #38494 WMOB and #38495 IMOB that have a Warnock Hersey Certification for 1 and 2 hour fire rated walls.
Does Oatey offer an UL listed WMOB or IMOB?
What materials are used to make WMOB and IMOB?
WMOB is a washing machine outlet box. This box is designed as a termination point for all drain and water connections necessary when installing a washing machine. IMOB is an ice maker outlet box, and is designed as a termination point for the water line connection when installing an ice maker.