Hercules® 4 oz. Pro-Poxy® - 20 Display Pack
Hercules® ProPoxy® 20 is a fast-acting, single-stick, epoxy putty that mixes quickly and easily to form a permanent steel-hard bond in 20 minutes. Adheres to almost any surface with strength often greater than the materials it has joined. Seals, mends, and bonds to repair almost anything. NSF listed for potable water applications. Once fully cured - it can be drilled, sanded, filed, and painted. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 25515
- Cures in 20 minutes
- Makes steel reinforced repairs ll Kneads quickly and easily
- Seals, mends, bonds and repairs almost anything, even underwater
- Adheres to almost any surface including metals, masonry, wood, glass and ceramics
- Can be drilled, sanded, filed, and painted once fully cured
- Conforms to NSF Standard 61 for use with potable water
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Set Speed:||20 Min.|
|Product Type:||Epoxy Putty|
Will Epoxy Putty be strong enough if I drill a screw into it?
Yes. Epoxy Putty can be drilled, tapped and machined while maintaining its integrity.
Can I use epoxy putty to repair my wood cabinets?
Yes. You must prep the surface first. This means that all finishes must be removed and the surface roughed up to allow the Epoxy Putty a good surface for bonding.