Hercules® Johni-Ring® With Johni-Quick Bolts® Combination Pack offers a soft, flexible, high-grade petroleum wax Johni-Ring® with plastic horn and a pair of brass Johni-Quick® bolts. Johni-Ring® wax gaskets provide a permanent, sanitary, gas and watertight seal on most types of water closets. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products
- Wax gaskets provide a permanent, sanitary, gas and watertight seal on most types of water closets
- Soft and flexible high-grade petroleum wax ring with horn
- Clean release tray
- Hands stay clean; wax maintains shape
- Comes with two gold-color plastic washers, two solid brass bolts and two cap nuts with two stainless steel washers
- Unique bolting system for mounting toilets eliminating wobbly bolts and the need for double-nutting
|Size:||3 or 4 in.|
|Application:||Floor Mounted Toilet|
|Product Type:||Wax Gasket with Sleeve|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 2 Variations
There are no filters available for this product.
Showing 2 of 2
There are no results available
Although stacking two wax seals on top of each other seems to be a common practice, Oatey does not recommend this application. We recommend using a jumbo or extra thick wax ring instead the stacking method. Also consider raising the flange height with one of our spacer kits.
What ingredients are in wax gaskets?
Oatey and Hercules wax seals are a blend of Slack Wax (unrefined feed stock) and Micro Crystalline Wax (refined feed stock). These are used to control the properties and result in a premium finished product.
How is a wax seal installed?
It is always important to first set the toilet bowl in place before installing the wax seal; this will confirm that the toilet bolts are aligned properly, and the floor can be checked for levelness in case the bowl will need to be shimmed during installation.