Hercules® 20 oz. Iron Ike
Hercules® Iron Ike dissolves and removes rust stains on contact. Ideal for use on water Softeners, Toilets & Flush Boxes, Sinks, Tubs & Ceramic TIle, Pipe & Water Systems, Dishes &Glassware, Dishwashers & Washing Machines. Behold the power of Hercules®, products built to last and trusted by plumbers to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Part #: 45400
- Iron Ike makes rust stains disappear
- Dissolves and removes rust stains quickly and easilyt
- Especially effective on water softeners, water heaters, toilets, tubs, tile, piping, stoves, tools and more
- Contains no dangerous phosphoric acid, phosphates or chlorine
- Wide range of uses on all kinds of materials and surfaces, metallic and non-metallic
- Bleaches out various dyes and ink stain
|Material Compatibility:||Rust, Scale, Minerals|
PT Bio1 uses bacteria blends to completely digest and eliminate grease. PT-4 uses solvents to liquefy it and move it out of the system. PT-4 acts faster but does not completely digest the grease, it simply moves the grease out of the system.
How do I clean up a clobber spill?
Spills/Leak Control: Spill area should be isolated to avoid possible exposure, and remove all ignition sources. For small spills; neutralize with soda ash or lime, then absorb with sand, clay or diatomaceous earth. Dike large spills; collect into an acid resistant container if possible otherwise cautiously dilute and neutralize with soda ash or lime, then collect or sweep neutralized material into an acid safe container for proper disposal. Wash the area with large amount of water.
What is the difference between Liquid Glug for the bathroom and Liquid Glug for the Kitchen?
While the active ingredients are very similar, there are subtle differences that make them better suited for each applications. For example: Liquid Glug for the Kitchen uses a deodorizer designed to eliminate the smell of leftover food in the DWV system.