Harvey™ No-Seep® 3 in. or 4 in. No. 10 Extra Thick Wax Gasket
Harvey™ No Seep® No. 10 Extra Thick Standard Wax Gaskets are designed with 40% more wax for problem floor outlet toilet bowl areas that need extra thick wax. These wax rings are recommended for setting any floor mount toilet. For more than 75 years, Harvey™ has offered a wide variety of products for the plumbing sector.
Part #: 001115-24
- Extra thick wax toilet bowl gasket with polyethylene flange
- Contains 40% more wax for problem floor outlet toilet bowl areas
- For setting floor mount toilet bowls with any floor type
- Fits 3 in. and 4 in. waste lines
- Stainless, waterproof and impervious to odors and gasses
- Will not dry out, harden or deteriorate
- Polyethylene sleeve extends discharge opening for a more positive seal, assuring proper bowl alignment
- Made in the USA
|Size:||3 or 4 in.|
|Application:||Floor Mounted Toilet|
|Product Type:||Jumbo Wax Gasket with Sleeve|
Although stacking two wax seals on top of each other seems to be a common practice, Oatey does not recommend this application. We recommend using a jumbo or extra thick wax ring instead the stacking method. Also consider raising the flange height with one of our spacer kits.
What ingredients are in wax gaskets?
Oatey and Hercules wax seals are a blend of Slack Wax (unrefined feed stock) and Micro Crystalline Wax (refined feed stock). These are used to control the properties and result in a premium finished product.
How is a wax seal installed?
It is always important to first set the toilet bowl in place before installing the wax seal; this will confirm that the toilet bolts are aligned properly, and the floor can be checked for levelness in case the bowl will need to be shimmed during installation.