Harvey™ No-Seep® 3 in. or 4 in. No. 1 Wax Gasket
Harvey® No-Seep® No. 1 Wax Gaskets with bolts are manufactured with a polyethylene flange and to fit 3" and 4" waste lines. Recommended for setting any floor mount toilet. Harvey™ offers a wide variety of plumbing products from solvent cements, toilet bolts and wax gaskets.
Part #: 001005-24
- Stainless, waterproof and impervious to odors and gasses
- Fits 3" and 4" waste lines
- For setting any floor type closet bowl
- Polyethylene sleeve extends discharge opening for a more positive seal assuring proper bowl alignment
- Will not dry out, harden or deteriorate
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey limited Warranty document
|Size:||3 or 4 in.|
|Application:||Floor Mounted Toilet|
|Product Type:||Wax Gasket with Sleeve|
Although stacking two wax seals on top of each other seems to be a common practice, Oatey does not recommend this application. We recommend using a jumbo or extra thick wax ring instead the stacking method. Also consider raising the flange height with one of our spacer kits.
What ingredients are in wax gaskets?
Oatey and Hercules wax seals are a blend of Slack Wax (unrefined feed stock) and Micro Crystalline Wax (refined feed stock). These are used to control the properties and result in a premium finished product.
How is a wax seal installed?
It is always important to first set the toilet bowl in place before installing the wax seal; this will confirm that the toilet bolts are aligned properly, and the floor can be checked for levelness in case the bowl will need to be shimmed during installation.