Harvey™ MP-6/PIPE CLEANER 4 OZ
Harvey™ MP-6 Multi-Purpose Clear Cement and Clear Cleaner Kit. For more than 75 years, Harvey™ has offered a wide variety of products for the plumbing sector.
Part #: 019520
- Handy kit is perfect for small jobs
- Medium bodied, medium set, multi-purpose cement and clear cleaner
- For use on ABS, PVC, and CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter interference fit
- Clear cleaner removes surface dirt, grease and grime from pipe surface
- Low VOC, high performance solvent cement and cleaner meet California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
No. Cleaner is only designed to remove surface dirt and grease from the pipe where as primer actually starts the chemical reaction needed to bond the pipe and fittings together.
What is the definition of Low VOC?
VOC means “Volatile Organic Compound”. Volatile describes a liquid that evaporates at room temperature and Organic is a compound that contains carbon. A low VOC level is considered at or below 150g/L and g/L are grams per liter.
How do I read the date code?
The date is written in Julian format. The first group of five numbers is the date of manufacture and is read as follows, i.e. 14045. The first two numbers are the year and the last three numbers are the day of the year. 14=2014 and 045=February 14th, so the date of manufacture is February 14th, 2014.