Glug® Crystals Drain Opener uses a non-fuming formula to clear sluggish drains and prevent clogs. It can be used for emergency and preventive maintenance treatments.
- Contains no phosphates or aluminum
- Harmless to most metal and plastic pipe, valves and fittings
- Hot water formula will not solidify in drains
- Ideal for locations where strong odors are objectionable
- Quickly dissolves grease, hair, soap, food and other organic material
- Safe for septic systems when used as directed
PT Bio1 uses bacteria blends to completely digest and eliminate grease. PT-4 uses solvents to liquefy it and move it out of the system. PT-4 acts faster but does not completely digest the grease, it simply moves the grease out of the system.
How do I clean up a clobber spill?
Spills/Leak Control: Spill area should be isolated to avoid possible exposure, and remove all ignition sources. For small spills; neutralize with soda ash or lime, then absorb with sand, clay or diatomaceous earth. Dike large spills; collect into an acid resistant container if possible otherwise cautiously dilute and neutralize with soda ash or lime, then collect or sweep neutralized material into an acid safe container for proper disposal. Wash the area with large amount of water.
What is the difference between Liquid Glug for the bathroom and Liquid Glug for the Kitchen?
While the active ingredients are very similar, there are subtle differences that make them better suited for each applications. For example: Liquid Glug for the Kitchen uses a deodorizer designed to eliminate the smell of leftover food in the DWV system.