Dearborn® True Blue® Bath Waste - Innovative, flexible and designed with the plumber in mind! True Blue's integrated locking features reduce the amount of tools needed for installation which reduces frustration and time.
Technical Resources (1)
Technical Resources (1)
- Foamed rubber overflow gasket provides better compression and memory, creating a better and more reliable seal to prevent leaks.
- Locking drain gasket is designed with a softer durometer and will not fall off at tricky angles. Reduces installation frustrations while creating a better seal.
- Pre-assembled components make installation quicker, so you can go from box to test faster.
- Press-in trim veneer in designer finish installs simply with overflow test plug. Eliminates the need for additional tools or sealants.
- Screw-less face plate is engineered for a high flow rate and multiple tub thicknesses. Installed with a clockwise turn, the symmetrical design eliminates the need for perfect alignment.
- Test plugs install with a 1/4 turn and are approved for testing up to 40ft of head. Makes testing fast and reliable.
Brass tubular bath waste/overflow trim kits are only available in Chrome finishes. Polyethylene plastic tubular bath waste/overflow trim kits are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes. Please confirm your choice of trim kit finish is available with your choice of bath waste/overflow before you purchase the product. PVC or ABS full and half kits trim finishes include Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Antique Bronze, Biscuit, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Ultra Shine® Satin Chrome and Ultra Shine® Satin Nickel finishes. Please confirm your choice of trim kit finish is available with your choice of bath waste/overflow before you purchase the product. We also offer Plastic Tubular and Schedule 40 Cable Bath Waste Conversion kits in Chrome, Biscuit, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Ultra Shine® Polished Brass, Ultra Shine® Satin Nickel and White finishes. Please confirm your bath waste/overflow can be converted before purchasing the product.
Can I get replacement screws for strainers?
What could be causing the finish on my bath waste/overflow to corrode?
This corrosion is mainly a result of continuous exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals, and also if Zinc finish hardware is used. Dearborn Brass recommends brass components and the use of mild cleaning chemicals to avoid this issue.