Dearborn® True Blue® 16 in. FLEX PVC Full Kit, Touch Toe Stopper, Chrome, Direct Drain
Dearborn® True Blue® FLEX Bath Waste Direct Drain Full Kits - Innovative, flexible and designed with the plumber in mind! True Blue's integrated locking features reduce the amount of tools needed for installation which reduces frustration and time. Dearborn is known for providing superior quality and products designed with the plumber in mind.
Part #: F16P9850CPD
- Flexible PVC tubing with a forgiving structure simplifies the installation and makes it easy to overcome jobsite obstruction
- Provides easier alignment than rigid PVC for novice users
- Reduces the number of additional fittings and solvent welded joints needed for offsetting
- Helps to accomdate severely sloped tub walls
- Available in 16 in. or 24 in. lengths for standard and whirlpool tub depths
- Direct drain fitting helps you overcome jobsite obstructions like floor joists when a standard sanitary tee cannot be used
- Test plugs install with a 1/4 turn and are approved for testing up to 40 ft. of head
- Makes testing fast and reliable
- Foamed rubber overflow gasket provides better compression and memory, creating a better and more reliable seal to prevent leaks
- Locking drain gasket is designed with a softer durometer and will not fall off at tricky angles
- Reduces installation frustrations while creating a better seal
- Pre-assembled components make installation quicker, so you can go from box to test faster
|Stopper Style:||Touch Toe|
|Kit Type:||Full Kit|
|Product Type:||True Blue FLEX|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
There are four materials to choose from: 17 gauge brass tubular Polyethylene plastic tubular PVC full and half kits ABS full and half kits
How is a bath waste/overflow tested for leaks after installation?
If you are just replacing an existing bath waste/overflow with a new one, a draining test will work. This test is completed by closing the stopper and filling the tub with cold water until it starts to flow through the overflow plate, and then shut off water and inspect all connection points behind the tub. Use cold water for energy savings. If the bath waste/overflow are part of a larger plumbing system installation, reach out to your local building officials to find out what type of test is required.
When are brass side outlet or direct drain Uni-Lift bath waste/overs used?
These styles of bath waste/overflows are installed when the wood framing of the home is centered directly below the vertical drop of the overflow tube, and the project requires a brass waste/overflow. These two options allow for the tub trap to be located directly below the stopper or offset to the side. The wood framing should never be cut out without approval from a local building official because it could weaken or cause collapse of surrounding floors and walls.