Dearborn® True Blue® Trim Kit, Push n' Pull Stopper, Brushed Gold, Finished Drain Spud
Dearborn® True Blue Bathwaste Trim Kits - Innovative, flexible and designed with the plumber in mind! True Blue's integrated locking features reduce the amount of tools needed for installation which reduces frustration and time. Dearborn is known for providing superior quality plumbing products designed with the plumber in mind.
Part #: K99BGPS
- Screw-less face plate is engineered for a high flow rate and multiple tub thicknesses
- Installed with a clockwise turn, the symmetrical design eliminates the need for perfect alignment
- Use with True Blue Rough Kits for complete installation
- Available in matte black, white, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, champagne bronze, brushed gold and chrome spud finishes
- Finished drain spuds can accept a trim veneer for easy finish changes and replacement
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Stopper Style:||Push Pull|
|Kit Type:||Trim Kit|
|Product Type:||True Blue|
There are four materials to choose from: 17 gauge brass tubular Polyethylene plastic tubular PVC full and half kits ABS full and half kits
How is a bath waste/overflow tested for leaks after installation?
If you are just replacing an existing bath waste/overflow with a new one, a draining test will work. This test is completed by closing the stopper and filling the tub with cold water until it starts to flow through the overflow plate, and then shut off water and inspect all connection points behind the tub. Use cold water for energy savings. If the bath waste/overflow are part of a larger plumbing system installation, reach out to your local building officials to find out what type of test is required.
Does Cherne offer a plug that can be used to plug a bathtub waste and overflow when conducting a rough-in test?
Yes. The #012678 Tub Plug Set.