< Bath Waste & Overflow
Dearborn® True Blue Bathwaste Rough Kits, 20-Gauge Brass
Dearborn® True Blue® Bathwaste Rough-In Kits - Innovative, flexible and designed with the plumber in mind! True Blue's integrated locking features reduce the amount of tools needed for installation which reduces frustration and time. Dearborn is known for providing superior quality plumbing products designed with the plumber in mind.
Part #: B208875
Key Features & Benefits
- Slip joint connection
- Rough kit includes test kit, overflow assembly, waste shoe assembly and slip joint tee
- For tubs up to 16 in.
- True Blue® bathwaste rough kit
- Made of 20-Gauge brass with chrome drain spud
- Press-in trim veneer, available in designer finishes, installs simply with overflow test plug, eliminating the need for additional tools or sealants
- Test plugs install with a 1/4 turn and are approved for testing up to 40 ft. of head, making testing fast and reliable
- Foamed rubber overflow gasket provides better compression and memory, creating a better and more reliable seal to prevent leaks
- Locking drain gasket is designed with a softer durometer and will not fall off at tricky angles, reducing installation frustrations while creating a better seal
- Pre-assembled components make installation quicker, so you can go from box to test faster
|Kit Type:||Rough Kit|
|Product Type:||True Blue|
Technical Resources (5)
Available in 8 variations
Frequently Asked Questions
There are four materials to choose from: 17 gauge brass tubular Polyethylene plastic tubular PVC full and half kits ABS full and half kits
How is a bath waste/overflow tested for leaks after installation?
If you are just replacing an existing bath waste/overflow with a new one, a draining test will work. This test is completed by closing the stopper and filling the tub with cold water until it starts to flow through the overflow plate, and then shut off water and inspect all connection points behind the tub. Use cold water for energy savings. If the bath waste/overflow are part of a larger plumbing system installation, reach out to your local building officials to find out what type of test is required.
Does Cherne offer a plug that can be used to plug a bathtub waste and overflow when conducting a rough-in test?
Yes. The #012678 Tub Plug Set.