Dearborn® True Blue® PVC Half Kit, Uni-Lift Stopper,withTest Kit, Chome, Zinc Drain
Dearborn True Blue Bathwaste Half Kits - Innovative, flexible and designed with the plumber in mind! True Blue's integrated locking features reduce the amount of tools needed for installation which reduces frustration and time.
Part #: P9960CPZ
- Press-in trim veneer in designer finish installs simply with overflow test plug. Eliminates the need for additional tools or sealants.
- Screw-less face plate is engineered for a high flow rate and multiple tub thicknesses. Installed with a clockwise turn, the symmetrical design eliminates the need for perfect alignment.
- Test plugs install with a 1/4 turn and are approved for testing up to 40ft of head. Makes testing fast and reliable.
- Foamed rubber overflow gasket provides better compression and memory, creating a better and more reliable seal to prevent leaks.
- Locking drain gasket is designed with a softer durometer and will not fall off at tricky angles. Reduces installation frustrations while creating a better seal.
- Pre-assembled components make installation quicker, so you can go from box to test faster.
|Kit Type:||Half Kit|
|Connection Type:||Solvent Weld|
|Product Type:||True Blue|
|Cherne Specialty Chemical:||No|
Available in 33 Variations
Showing 33 of 33
There are no results available
There are four materials to choose from: 17 gauge brass tubular Polyethylene plastic tubular PVC full and half kits ABS full and half kits
How is a bath waste/overflow tested for leaks after installation?
If you are just replacing an existing bath waste/overflow with a new one, a draining test will work. This test is completed by closing the stopper and filling the tub with cold water until it starts to flow through the overflow plate, and then shut off water and inspect all connection points behind the tub. Use cold water for energy savings. If the bath waste/overflow are part of a larger plumbing system installation, reach out to your local building officials to find out what type of test is required.
When are brass side outlet or direct drain Uni-Lift bath waste/overs used?
These styles of bath waste/overflows are installed when the wood framing of the home is centered directly below the vertical drop of the overflow tube, and the project requires a brass waste/overflow. These two options allow for the tub trap to be located directly below the stopper or offset to the side. The wood framing should never be cut out without approval from a local building official because it could weaken or cause collapse of surrounding floors and walls.