< Bath Waste & Overflow
Dearborn® Bath Waste Conversion Kits
Dearborn® Bath Waste Conversion Kits are available with a variety of stopper styles and designer finishes. Simply convert your trim to a different finish or stopper style without removing the rough-in components. Dearborn is known for providing superior quality and products designed with the plumber in mind.
Part #: K28
Key Features & Benefits
- Convert to 2 Hole Overflow Faceplate wit Uni-Lift (Lift & Turn) Stopper
- Chrome Finish
- Brass Drain Spud
- Kit includes Mounting Hardware, 1 Hole Overflow Faceplate, Stopper, Drain Spud Drain Gasket and 1-1/2" Bushing
- Dearborn Branded Hanging Blister Card Packaing
- All products are backed with the highest quality technical and customer support programs in the industry
- IAPMO approved
- For warranty product details, refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty document
- Bath Waste Conversion Kits are an easy way to change bath waste and overflow finish or stopper style without removing the rough-in components
|Kit Type:||Conversion Kit|
Technical Resources (2)
Available in 15 variations
Frequently Asked Questions
There are four materials to choose from: 17 gauge brass tubular Polyethylene plastic tubular PVC full and half kits ABS full and half kits
How is a bath waste/overflow tested for leaks after installation?
If you are just replacing an existing bath waste/overflow with a new one, a draining test will work. This test is completed by closing the stopper and filling the tub with cold water until it starts to flow through the overflow plate, and then shut off water and inspect all connection points behind the tub. Use cold water for energy savings. If the bath waste/overflow are part of a larger plumbing system installation, reach out to your local building officials to find out what type of test is required.
Does Cherne offer a plug that can be used to plug a bathtub waste and overflow when conducting a rough-in test?
Yes. The #012678 Tub Plug Set.