Cherne® Single-Size Test-Ball® Plugs are designed to test drain, vent and waste systems in every type of pipe. They also can be inserted through a test tee to seal out-of-round pipe. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking and testing.
- Single-Size Test-Ball® Plugs are designed to test drain, vent and waste systems in every type of pipe
- Natural rubber body provides excellent expansion and a great seal in round and out-of-round pipe
- Inflatable design can fit through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings
- Ideal for testing DWV plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 psi or with 30 ft of head pressure
- Utilizes a standard tire air fitting for easy connections
- Ring and chain assembly helps prevent the plug from being drawn into DWV systems during tests
|Product Type:||Single-Size Plumbing Test-Ball|
|Chain Eye Bolts:||Ring and Chain|
Cherne offers a 2 year warranty on all pneumatic plugs from date of manufacture, (plugs are post-dated by six months to allow for shelf time). If kept in controlled conditions (not exposed to sunlight and kept at temperatures between 0-125 degrees F) the pneumatic plugs remain in good condition for a longer period of time. Plugs should always be inspected for visual damage prior to every use.
What type of rubber is a Cherne pneumatic plugs made from?
All of Cherne’s pneumatic pipe plugs are made from natural rubber. The only exception is our yellow pillow plugs which are made from a polyurethane impregnated fabric.
How do I determine what size plug should be used?
The first step is to determine the ID (inside diameter) of the pipe that will be plugged, and then choose the plug that matches the ID of the pipe for that application. Some of our Cherne plugs can be used for multiple sizes of pipe, but they should only be used when the size range of the plug is being used on a pipe which falls within that range. When in doubt, call the customer service help desk.