- Made of natural rubber for excellent expansion and memory
- One plug fits multiple pipe diameters.
- Removable inflation valve can be replaced if damaged or replaced with quick disconnect fitting
- Seals both round and out-of-round pipe
- Use to block flow or as a back plug for sewer air testing
|Maximum Back Pressure:||17 psi/40 ft|
|Product Type:||Original Muni-Ball Plugs|
Available in 3 Variations
Showing 3 of 3
There are no results available
Cherne offers a 2 year warranty on all pneumatic plugs from date of manufacture, (plugs are post-dated by six months to allow for shelf time). If kept in controlled conditions (not exposed to sunlight and kept at temperatures between 0-125 degrees F) the pneumatic plugs remain in good condition for a longer period of time. Plugs should always be inspected for visual damage prior to every use.
What type of rubber is a Cherne pneumatic plugs made from?
All of Cherne’s pneumatic pipe plugs are made from natural rubber. The only exception is our yellow pillow plugs which are made from a polyurethane impregnated fabric.
How often should a pneumatic plug pressure be checked?
Inflation pressure should be checked a minimum of once every 4 hours while a pneumatic plug is in use.