Cherne® I-Series Muni Ball Plugs are designed to meet the needs of U.S. and international markets in terms of size and expansion range. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plugs and testing.
- Industry leading quality, consistency and durability
- Mechanical bonding of premium natural rubber and end plates eliminates failures from chemical bonding
- Improved performance and safety through optimized design
- Superior back pressure (15 psi, 1 bar)
- Premium performance and aesthetics
- Lightweight, short and flexible
|Maximum Back Pressure:||15 PSI|
|Inflation Pressure:||45 PSI|
|Product Type:||I-Series Muni-Ball|
Available in 8 Variations
Chain Eye Bolts
Showing 8 of 8
There are no results available
Cherne offers a 2 year warranty on all pneumatic plugs from date of manufacture, (plugs are post-dated by six months to allow for shelf time). If kept in controlled conditions (not exposed to sunlight and kept at temperatures between 0-125 degrees F) the pneumatic plugs remain in good condition for a longer period of time. Plugs should always be inspected for visual damage prior to every use.
What type of rubber is a Cherne pneumatic plugs made from?
All of Cherne’s pneumatic pipe plugs are made from natural rubber. The only exception is our yellow pillow plugs which are made from a polyurethane impregnated fabric.
How often should a pneumatic plug pressure be checked?
Inflation pressure should be checked a minimum of once every 4 hours while a pneumatic plug is in use.