PVC Heavy Duty Gray Fast Set Cement
- Very Heavy-Bodied Medium setting gray cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings
with interference fit up to 18” diameter for non-pressure and 12" diameter for pressure pipes.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Formulated for quick installation of irrigation pipe and fittings.
- Builds up for large diameter installations.
- Fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
|31121||473 mL||PVC Heavy Duty Gray Fast Set||038753311210||24||1.150 LB|
|31122||946 mL||PVC Heavy Duty Gray Fast Set||038753311227||12||2.250 LB|
How to Solvent Weld