Industrial Grade Purple Primer – NSF Listed
- Very aggressive, purple-tinted primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended for Commercial and Large diameter thermoplastic piping systems, specifically CPVC Schedule 40/80.
- Ideal for use in cold weather applications.
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow a fast, secure solvent weld.
- For use in areas where plumbing code calls for verificiation that a primer has been used.
- NSF and IAPMO Listed.
- Meets ASTM F656.
|30770 ||16 oz||Purple Primer – Industrial Grade||038753307701||24||1.150 LB|
|30771 ||32 oz||Purple Primer – Industrial Grade||038753307718||12||2.050 LB|
|30772 ||Gallon||Purple Primer – Industrial Grade||038753307725||6||7.900 LB|
No videos found.