1700 Series PVC Heavy Duty Gray Cement
- Heavy duty gray cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter with interference fit, up to 18" for non-pressure.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and pipe and fittings, loose fitting joints.
- Recommended for water, pressure pipe and DWV.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
|1724||Gallon||PVC Heavy Duty Gray – Wide Mouth Can||083675017245||6||8.750 LB|
No videos found.