PVC Rain-R-Shine Grey Cement
- Medium-bodied grey coloured cement for PVC pipe and fittings. Up to 6" diameter.
- Very fast-setting cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water and DWV.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Both Schedule 40 and Schedule 80.
- Pool / Irrigation.
- Recommended application temperature 40F to 110F / 4C to 43C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up to 4" where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D 2564.
|31580||118ML PVC CEM RAIN R SHINE (C)||038753315805||24||0.375 LB|
|31581C||250ML PVC CEM RAIN R SHINE (C)||038753315812||40||1.500 LB|
How to Solvent Weld