PVC Rain-R-Shine® Blue Cement
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- LO-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Very fast-setting “Hot” cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up through 6” diameter where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
|31580||118ML PVC CEM RAIN R SHINE (C)||038753315805||24||0.375 LB|
|31582 ||473 ML PVC CEMENT RAIN-R-SHINE (C)||038753315829||24||2.400 LB|
|31583 ||946 ML PVC CEMENT RAIN-R-SHINE (C)||038753315836||12||2.330 LB|
|31584||3.78 L PVC CEMENT RAIN-R-SHINE (C)||038753315843||6||8.300 LB|
No videos found.
No documents found.