Spa-Tite™ Heavy Duty "Hot" Blue PVC Cement
- Heavy-bodied blue or clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of flexible and rigid PVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Specially formulated for use with flexible and rigid piping systems.
- Very fast setting cement, formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe and DWV applications.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
|24436S ||32 oz||Spa-Tite PVC Heavy Duty Blue||083675244320||12||2.200 LB|
No videos found.
No documents found.