EP13 PVC Extra HD Gray Cement
- Extra heavy-bodied, slow-setting, gray solvent cement for use on all classes and schedules of PVC pipe up to 30".
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, drain, waste and vent systems.
- Builds up for large diameter installation to fill gaps.
- Ideal for fabrication.
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees to 110 degrees Fahreheit.
- Complies with various environmental requirements and SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 for VOC with maximum content of 510 g/L.
- Formulated for warm weather application.
- Three year shelf life.
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM D 2564.
|30343 ||32 oz||EP13 PVC Extra HD GRAY CEMENT||038753303437||12||2.200 LB|
|30344 ||1 GAL||EP13 PVC Extra HD GRAY||038753303444||6||8.050 LB|
No videos found.