EP42 CPVC HD Orange Industrial Cement
- Heavy-bodied orange solvent cement specifically designed for use on PVC and CPVC piping systems requiring chemical resistance to caustics including hypochlorite, mineral acids and aqueous salt solutions.
- For Schedules 40 and 80 CPVC and PVC up to 12 diameter, as well as other classes and schedules with interference fit.
- Resistant to caustics and hypochlorites up to 15 percent solution. Refer to EP 42 Chemical Resistance Chart for compatibility prior to usiing with chemical solutions.
- For use with all CPVC materials including Corzan Industrial Piping Systems.
- Ultra violet indicator allows for quick an easy inspection of dry fit joints with any UV light source.
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Complies with various environmental requirements and SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 for VOC with maximum content of 490 g/L.
- Two year shelf life.
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM F 493.
|30331 ||16 OZ||EP42 CPVC-PVC Orange Industrial Cement||038753303314||24||1.200 LB|
|30332 ||32 OZ||EP42 CPVC-PVC Orange Industrial Cement||038753303321||12||2.350 LB|
No videos found.