EP42 CPVC HD Gray Industrial Cement
- Heavy-bodied industrial gray solvent cement specifically designed for use on PVC and CPVC piping systems requiring chemical resistance to caustics including hypochlorite, mineral acids and aqueous salt solutions.
- For Schedules 40 and 80 CPVC and PVC up to 12" diameter, as well as other classes and schedules with interference fit.
- Resistant to caustics and hypochlorites up to 15 percent solution. Refer to EP 42 Chemical Resistance Chart for compatibility prior to using with chemcial solutions.
- For use with all CPVC materials including Corzan Industrial Piping Systems.
- Ultra violet indicator allows for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joints with any UV light source.
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Complies with various environmental requirements and SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 for VOC with maximum content of 490 g/L.
- Two year shelf life.
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM F 493.
|30328 ||16 OZ||EP42 CPVC-PVC Gray Industrial Cement||038753303284||24||1.250 LB|
|30329 ||32 OZ||EP42 CPVC-PVC Gray Industrial Cement||038753303291||12||2.350 LB|
|30330 ||1 GAL||EP42 CPVC-PVC Gray Industrial Cement||038753303307||6||9.500 LB|
No videos found.