PVC Hot Weather Plus™ Cement
- Medium-bodied clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit.
- Ideal for installation in high temperature environments where additional working time is required.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended application temperature -15° to 110° / -26°C to 43°C.
- Recommended for use on potable water, drain, waste, and vent systems.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
|31936||8 oz||PVC Hot Weather Plus Medium Clear||038753319360||24||0.625 LB|
|31937||16 oz||PVC Hot Weather Plus Medium Clear||038753319377||24||1.179 LB|
|31938 ||32 oz||PVC Hot Weather Plus Medium Clear||038753319384||12||2.275 LB|