PVC Blue Lava Hot Cement
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Very fast-setting "Hot" cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation.
- Recommended for potable water, sewer and DWV applications.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, where local codes permit.
- Meets ASTM D2564.
- Acceptable for use as a one-step application where local code permits
|32162 ||16 oz||PVC Blue Lava Hot Cement||038753321622||24||1.179 LB|
|32163 ||32 oz||PVC Blue Lava Hot Cement||038753321639||12||2.417 LB|