Orange Lava Hot CPVC Cut-In Cement
- Heavy-Bodied Orange cement for use on all schedules and classes CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- One-step, fast curing cement designed for cut-in applications where limited time is available for down-time
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For Commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C..
- Approved for Flowguard Gold® and Corzan® CPVC Piping Systems.
- Meets ASTM F-493 and ASTM D-2846.
- Flowguard Gold® and Corzan® are registered trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation.
|32167 ||16 OZ CPVC HEAVY DUTY ORANGE LAVA CEMENT||038753321677||24||1.042 LB|
|32168 ||32 OZ CPVC HEAVY DUTY ORANGE LAVA CEMENT||038753321684||12||2.350 LB|