Great Blue® Pipe Joint Compound
- Flexible blue, non-hardening, non-separating, non-toxic paste, no odor, easy clean-up.
- Use on PVC, CPVC, ABS, polyethylene, polypropylene, iron, steel, copper or brass threads up to and including 2".
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50° to +400°F and 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50° to +500°F.
- For use with water, steam, caustics or dilute acid lines of PVC, CPVC, ABS, cycolac, polypropylene, iron, steel or copper.
- Lubricates and seals thread on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids.
|31261 ||4 fl. oz||Great Blue® Pipe Joint Compound||038753312613||12||0.300 LB|
|31263||16 fl. oz||Great Blue® Pipe Joint Compound ||038753312637||24||1.300 LB|