PVC Heavy Duty Gray Cement
- Heavy Duty Gray cement for use on all schedules and classes PVC pipe and fitting up to 12” diameter with interference fit, up to 18” for non-pressure.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
|31510 ||118 ML PVC HD GRAY CEMENT (C)||038753315102||24||0.375 LB|
|31511||236 ML PVC HD GRAY CEMENT (C)||038753315119||24||0.600 LB|
|31512 ||473 ML PVC HD GRAY CEMENT (C)||038753315126||24||1.150 LB|
|31513 ||946 ML PVC HD GRAY CEMENT (C)||038753315133||12||2.250 LB|
|31514||3.78 L PVC HD GRAY CEMENT (C)||038753315140||6||9.050 LB|