PVC Heavy Duty Clear Cement
- Heavy Duty Clear cement for use on all schedules and classes PVC pipe and fitting up to 12” diameter with interference fit, up to 18” for non-pressure.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- How to Solvent Cement Video
|31011 ||Gallon||PVC Heavy Duty Clear - Wide Mouth Can||038753310114||6||8.700 LB|
|31476||118ML PVC HD CLEAR CEMENT (C)||038753314761||24||0.300 LB|
|31477||236ML PVC HD CLEAR CEMENT (C)||038753314778||24||0.550 LB|
|31478 ||473ML PVC HD CLEAR CEMENT (C)||038753314785||24||1.150 LB|
|31479 ||946ML PVC HD CLEAR CEMENT (C)||038753314792||12||2.150 LB|