ABS to PVC Transition Green Cement
- Medium bodied, fast set green cement for use in joining ABS to PVC in non-pressure transition joints from the drainage system to the sewer system up to 6” diameter.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and drain, waste and ventilation applications.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°.
- Meets ASTM D 3138.
- Lo-VOC Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and other environmental requirements.
- Always check local codes for acceptability of this product.
|018570-12 ||HV TRANSITION CEMENT 16 OZ GRN||078864185706||12||1.168 LB|
No videos found.
No documents found.