PVC Wet Set, Wet Conditions Hot Blue Cement
- Medium bodied, very fast setting hot blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and drain, waste and ventilation applications.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°.
- Meets ASTM D 2564.
- Lo-VOC Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and other environmental requirements.
- Formulated for use with wet conditions or when quick pressurization is necessary.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV installations through 4" diameter, where local codes permit.
|018400-24 ||HV WET SET PVC CEMENT 4 OZ||078864184006||24||0.380 LB|
|018400-6 ||HV WET SET 4 OZ PVC CEMENT||078864184006||6||0.380 LB|
|018410-24||HV WET SET PVC CEMENT 8 OZ||078864184105||24||0.657 LB|
|018420-12 ||HV WET SET PVC CEMENT 16 OZ||078864184204||12||1.250 LB|
|018430-12||HV WET SET PVC CEMENT 32 OZ||078864184303||12||2.417 LB|
|018440||GAL HV WET SET PVC CEMENT||078864184402||6||9.310 LB|
No videos found.
No documents found.