PVC All Temp, All Weather Clear Cement
- Medium bodied, very fast setting all weather cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and drain, waste and ventilation applications.
- Recommended application temperature -15°F to 110°F / -26°C to 43°.
- Meets ASTM D 2564.
- Lo-VOC Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and other environmental requirements.
- Formulated for fast initial set up at temperatures down to -15°F.
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV installations through 4" diameter, where local codes permit.
|018320-12 ||HV ALL TEMP PVC CEMENT 16 OZ||078864183207||12||1.204 LB|
|018330-12||HV ALL TEMP PVC CEMENT 32 OZ||078864183306||12||2.167 LB|
|018340||GAL HV ALL TEMP PVC CEMENT||078864183405||6||9.188 LB|
No videos found.